Thetaland® Academy provides online courses and sessions, in-person and virtual workshops to support you to
- overcome blocks and frustration while creating original ideas
- articulate your professional experience and share it with others
- find your voice and deepen your thinking process
The used methods enhance the awareness of your thinking process and provide valuable triggers to tread new paths of thought. With the tools of Thetaland®, deep creative thinking is fun and productive.
- combines Focusing and Thinking at the Edge (TAE) as two practices coming out of Eugene T. Gendlin’s Philosophy of the Implicit,
- provides an alternative route to the TIFI certification "Focusing Professional/Trainer,"
- harvests more of Gendlin’s philosophy by generating more 'practices' from it,
- brings felt-sensing to a broader audience by widening the applications.
Sign up for the FREE Information Session on February 8th, 2024, at 1pm EST.
The two-year program consists of four courses:
01 Experiential Focusing for Creative Thinking and Personal Growth
02 Thought-Movements with the Felt Sense
03 Dipping, Crossing, and Thinking Together
04 Integration: A Project
Thetaland® - The Game of Inquiry is based on "Thinking at the Edge (TAE)," a practice that emerged from Eugene T. Gendlin's philosophy of the implicit.
Thetaland® is applicable wherever thought is creative. It provides valuable triggers to nudge you beyond your usual ways of thinking and to tread new paths of thought. Thetaland® invites you to turn your attention to topics or themes in your life that may still be unclear or even contradictory. It offers ways to tap into your inner wisdom and express it with precise and precious language.
The components of the Thetaland® Toolbox are:
12 dwellings (dividers) in 6 colors
144 question cards, 12 per dwelling
24 photo cards
12 manual cards, including 1 prologue card and 1 epilogue card
Thought-Movements with the Felt Sense 2024Course
We will integrate the two methods, Focusing and TAE, enrich each other, combine personal growth and deep thinking as two strands that can cross, and bring more of Gendlin's philosophy into practice and new applications.
Introducing Thetaland® - The Game of InquiryCourse
Make Thetaland® your companion to think at the edge without being stuck by the uncertainty that comes with it. Thetaland® is a one-of-a-kind tool that gets into the richness of your inner experience to create new meaning.
Thinking at The Edge - Denken, wo Worte noch fehlenCourse
Thinking at the Edge (TAE) is a method for getting in touch with your felt meanings and articulating them with fresh and precise language. You will learn TAE while working on a project of your choice in a supportive 3-person format.
Thinking at The EdgeCourse
Thinking at the Edge (TAE) is a method for getting in touch with our felt meanings and articulating them with fresh and precise language. You will learn TAE while working on a project of your choice in a supportive 3-person format.
Recordings and Course Materials of "Coffee with Gendlin: Naked Saying and Close Listening"Course
8+1 monthly talks about bringing more of Gendlin's Philosophy into practice. This year's topic is "Naked Saying and Close Listening."
FREE Information Session for the Training and Certification Program: "Deep Thinking to Move Life and Thoughts Forward"Course
Thetaland® is a professional game-like tool for education, coaching, and facilitation. It can be used whenever individuals need to be creative, whether they are problem-solving or coming up with brand new ideas.
- Thetaland® is used to deepen subject matter and self-reflection. It opens up a creative space for in-depth and topic-oriented interaction with yourself and others.
- It is a companion to innovative projects in large corporations and small businesses and in nonprofit and government organizations of any size and grassroots movements.
- Thetaland® supports the development of visions, missions, and strategies and the design of concrete products or services.
- It's a tool for comprehensive scientific theory formation and opens ways to solve complex problems in all these cases.